You can still enter our active giveaways.
What an overwhelming response to this giveaway! Thank you to everyone who entered, but there can be only one winner. And that winner is:
Congratulations! Darlene with her three entries (Facebook, Pinterest and Comment) has won this prize pack. Darlene, we have sent you an email.
You may remember spending your Saturday mornings as a kid munching on Count Chocula, Franken Berry or Boo Berry cereals. These colorful monsters reunite each fall to celebrate the Halloween season, and this year they will be joined by two exclusive monsters who are coming back after 20 years in the cupboard: Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy.
To celebrate the return of all five Monsters Cereals, General Mills has developed three spooky recipes:
- Monster Cereal Marshmallow Treat Pops are mini monsters made with a marshmallow and cereal mixture then dipped in chocolate for an added layer of flavor.
- Dress up sugar cookie stacks with monster cereal and marshmallow eyes with the Monster Cookie Stackers recipe.
- Monster Cereal Munch is an easy cereal snack can be made up to 3 days in advance. Kids and adults alike will flip over the fun colors and tasty flavors.
All five Monsters Cereals will be available at select retailers starting in late August with full nationwide distribution in early September — but only while supplies last. And, through an exclusive agreement, the cereals will be available in retro packaging at Target.
And to celebrate, CraftGossip has teamed up with General Mills to offer one lucky CraftGossip reader a prize pack of all the 5 cereals to try at home and win 3 exclusive T-shirts!
You get three chances.
1. Leave a comment and tell us which one of these cereals is your favorite.
2. Pin this post. Leave a comment and tell us you have done so.
3. Share or like this post on Facebook. Leave a comment and tell us you have done so.
We will verify all entries.
Ends 30th Sept 2013. US only.
By Vikram GoyalHave you entered all our giveaways?